GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, you all know this wing. Probably the most famous and best selling rear wing for the GTR (and many other sports cars for that matter).

I bought form new, imported it in from APR USA brand new, with the additional gurney flap which I think was another £200 on top. This was over £2,200 plus shipping a few years back...

The wing has very slight cosmetic damage which doesn't affect the performance of the car at all. I have been over 195mph with the wing numerous times, it is merely the aesthetics that are damaged.

The wing was damaged by myself, reversing in a carpark and didn't see a metal rail overhanging at 'wing height' in the rear view mirror and just caught it. :( DOHHHH.

Again I will stress this doesn't affect the handling or performance in the slightest, only cosmetically. Recently been round Spa Francorchamps and the wing helped me pull in lap times of 2m39sec.

Trying to get hold of one of these wings in the UK is difficult, as they rarely come up for resale, and wanting one new is a 12 week wait plus the import duties on them. Making them mega expensive.

I am asking for £1,500 OBO Plus Postage
or preferably collection in person due to size of wing.

Pictures available upon request via whatsapp - message me your number and will send them over.

No time wasters please, serious enquiries only.
This wing is in excess of £2,200 new.

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any photos of the wing fitted and also the damage please?
Please give me your whatsapp and I will send them on there, as they are on my phone.

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you send me some images of the damage please 07484390808 Thanks
Messages Sent, thank you for interest in the sale.

Lewis

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump - make offer

Pics available by mobile 07891664440

·
Registered
143 Posts
2m39s is an epic time mate I'm doing that in the radical can't imagine getting anywhere near in my 4.5 gtr, is yours heavily modified?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2m39s is an epic time mate I'm doing that in the radical can't imagine getting anywhere near in my 4.5 gtr, is yours heavily modified?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Hi mate, yeah it is pretty tricked out! a bit of aero, decent tires and geometry goes a long way...
Plus the big wing helps as well ;)

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will you sell the gurney flap seperate?
It would be a bit of a faff to remove buddy as it is 3M taped on and it aint coming off easily lol !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts