499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price (as per forum rules) is £ 52,995

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Silver R

I am aware that some other systems now use a Whipple or Rotrex charger but APR's conversion is much more factory looking and they are the largest distributor of Eaton chargers so know their stuff.

If I was to ever return to R8 ownership I would probably look at the Heffner TT conversion on a V10 - but I will have to wait until my two sons are driving first as I still need 4 seats until that happens!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Silver R

I am aware that some other systems now use a Whipple or Rotrex charger but APR's conversion is much more factory looking and they are the largest distributor of Eaton chargers so know their stuff.

If I was to ever return to R8 ownership I would probably look at the Heffner TT conversion on a V10 - but I will have to wait until my two sons are driving first as I still need 4 seats until that happens!

I came to gtr ownership after a list of extensively modified audi's. one of which was a 4.2 v8 that seen 3 different kits.I won't derail your thread mate as the car is lovely BUT I've never seen an apr supercharged car make anywhere near stated power. Twin turbo v10 is certainly where it's at all the best

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Awesome looking car and such a shame that you dont have the time to enjoy it :( Im happy to come round and drive whatever is not being driven (for a fee of course :D)

GLWTS

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I think you just drove the train over the cliff!

I came to gtr ownership after a list of extensively modified audi's. one of which was a 4.2 v8 that seen 3 different kits.I won't derail your thread mate as the car is lovely BUT I've never seen an apr supercharged car make anywhere near stated power. Twin turbo v10 is certainly where it's at all the best

1 - 9 of 9 Posts