GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
ahh, makes sense, but I thought tuning an RB with a MAP sensor and a PFC wasn't a good idea. Am I mistaken?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
ive got a hks super power flow filters with the metal arms for sale for a r34 gtr

·
Registered
26,279 Posts
just use HKS delete pipes, keep the other filters youve got and go from there

or you can run the ARC with HKS delete pipes

that would work nicely

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey dudes thanks for the suggestions,

Might can the idea of the ARC box, and fit Apexi filters with the HKS pipes instead...

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
the HKS Y-pipe coming off the turbos won't work with the ARC airbox either; clearance problems. IIRC the Nismo pipe will fit with the ARC however.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
hmm. my friend couldn't fit his. maybe he just didn't get creative enough. Or maybe he had an R32 HKS pipe. I've seen that the Nismo pipe goes over the engine more than the HKS, giving more clearance, but I really only look at R32s.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice engine bay endo!

Would the HKS suction pipes be able to house Apexi filters? Or would a custom plate need to be made to fit them on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Iam using the ARC box + Nismo twin turbo pipe + HKS rear turbo suction pipe all fits (just) but i had to remove the stock BOV piping to make it work tho. R34 GTR

My mate is using ARC Box with HKS racing chamber pipe (twin turbo one) and fits also.

Cheers
Matt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts