GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell the recirc valve that i swore i'd never part with. It makes a great flutter sound (had an M's spec K&N which may affect the sound slightly) and i can honestly say i've never heard another recirc that sounds as good! Its in mint condition and im not really sure what it is worth but would like offers around the £100 mark as its a very good bit of kit!
If you want a piccy just ask.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the same as a blow off valve mate but it returns the air to the induction, not sure if 2 are needed for a GTR (think it depends if they are before or after the intercooler which im not sure!?), though if there are it will run along side a standard one or one of another make im sure.
Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
think you can just bolt it onto the standard postion on a gts if you un bolt the valve from them pipes?? any chance you could get a sound clip of vid of this working? cheers

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really wish i had one mate, its no longer on the car as i replaced it with a bov on my pulsar before i sold it because i liked it so much. The only way i can describe the sound it made is starting at a high pitched note and fluttering down to a slightly deeper note, though like i said im unsure as to how much the M's spec induction contributed to the sound??

·
Registered
826 Posts
ive heard this dump valve in action,and i have to say it makes the greatest sounding noise ive ever heard.
whoever buys it will have a very individual sounding car. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
hmmmm sounds good will have to have a look to see if it will fit and then consult my bank lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts