GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As above was chatting to my importer (JM-Imports) at a meet the other day and he mentioned they are quite rare, its somthing i have never really noticed but looking through the auctions and what not they do seem to be the least available colour

i had a black r32 GTS-t but they seem very common

Oh and i found out my land date is 17th January :D me's a happy bunny

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
As above was chatting to my importer (JM-Imports) at a meet the other day and he mentioned they are quite rare, its somthing i have never really noticed but looking through the auctions and what not they do seem to be the least available colour

Common as muck mate :D:D:D You'd better get thumbing through the HKS catalogue to make sure everything is here before 17th January :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol been looking at cams & pulley at the weekend in secret from the wife, you not got anything spare for me to purchase ? can pay in man love :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
lol been looking at cams & pulley at the weekend in secret from the wife, you not got anything spare for me to purchase ? can pay in man love :thumbsup:
Got a nice R34 GTR steering wheel that you can have for two hours of man love :thumbsup::D:D

·
Registered
893 Posts

I have always seen a fair few when looking through the auctions, the most popular colour going off the auctions alone seems to be Silver.

Jurgen imported my cousins Supra TT which has turned out to be a brilliant car. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on the 32!

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
White and Silver are popular. Black was decently popular. Gunmetal was very widespread. I remember being in Japan in 1991 and about every GT-R I saw then was gunmetal. I have only ever seen a picture of one car that was BLO. I have seen a couple of red R32's, but I am not sure which code they actually were.

AH3 - Red Pearl Metallic
AN0 - Wine Red
BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl (special order)
KH2 - Gun Grey Metallic
KG1 - Jet Silver Metallic
KL0 - Spark Silver Metallic
TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl
326 - Crystal White
732 - Black Pearl Metallic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts