GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time I checked I could not find any OEM-spec Dunlop SP Sprort 600 DSST tyres available from any source outside the UK HPC network.

I see that mytyres.co.uk do now seem to list them. Are they becoming more generally available?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Why not just import from the US (albeit you may need to take delivery in the US)? The price difference would more than pay for the trip.. I just wish I could find some luggage that is a perfect size to carry 2 tyres ;)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Been through that loop a few times - supplier says they have stock, I get excited and place order, then they say they can't get them :(

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Ive just bought a set of Dunlop SP Sport 600 DSST ctt off Camskill for under £1400 so they are being sold outside NHPC

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Ive just bought a set of Dunlop SP Sport 600 DSST ctt off Camskill for under £1400 so they are being sold outside NHPC
These are NOT the correct tyre for the GT-R. We have had them checked and they are a generic type and NOT suitable for the Nissan. If you are still unsure, please call Camskill on 01946 518202 as they are aware of the issue.

If you just order them on line they will deliver them as ordered, so beware

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I checked with Dunlop and camskill and these are only made for the Gtr So as far as Im concerned they are exactly the same as you would buy from a HPC

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Also all the codes and markings are exactly the same not like the old ones they were selling 6 months ago. I think you will find Dunlop are selling these to everyone now.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Ordered last weekend and delivered should have been Friday but van delayed so delivered this morning. I phoned then today after the previous comments and they assured me they are only made for GTR.
I'm a customer and was only posting on here to save people money. Give them a ring direct before you order don't take my word for it speak to them.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ordered last weekend and delivered should have been Friday but van delayed so delivered this morning. I phoned then today after the previous comments and they assured me they are only made for GTR.
I'm a customer and was only posting on here to save people money. Give them a ring direct before you order don't take my word for it speak to them.
I think you did well.:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Good news for freedom of tyre choice that then...Dunlop obviously got fed up of waiting for Nissan to get realistic on sales volumes using HPC route to market. Must be a glut of tyres Dunlop want to shift.

By the way. In other non uk markets are the bridgestones fitted as standard these days.? Or do Dunlop have all new car sales tyres.?

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Had them fitted today but rang Dunlop technical before hand. Told these are the newest version of the DSST and improved from the originals and because they are a newer version they are being sold to anyone who has an account with Dunlop

1 - 20 of 58 Posts