Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other thread got closed down because Colonel Mustard got all out of shape

Thought Id start another, as the thread name wasn't the issue with the moderators, just the content of the last two pages of the old thread.

I think the normal people had agreed that all that voted that the R35 was supercar, are 'tards

Discuss

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
You don't own a GTR anymore and you keep coming back to start a funny debate... Don't you have a hair dressing appointment to keep or can you afford to take some time posting now as you can get places quicker in the new camp mobile? ;)

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You don't own a GTR anymore and you keep coming back to start a funny debate... Don't you have a hair dressing appointment to keep or can you afford to take some time posting now as you can get places quicker in the new camp mobile? ;)
I do own a GTR ;)

Having owned three R35 before. I think I'm qualified to judge

Oh, and hairdressers drive TTs, not R8s

Im just trying to show you all, that just because Ive got a better car than most of you, I dont look down because of your poor decisions.

We are all equals, although some people are more equal than others

·
Registered
907 Posts
I do own a GTR ;)

Im just trying to show you all, that just because Ive got a better car than most of you, I dont look down because of your poor decisions.

you love to take the piss reading this post just made me laugh

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even by your standards this is trolling on a new level.
Not trolling. The old thread was closed. Ive ask why and it was because of the last two pages. I asked for it to be reopened, but to no avail.

I asked if they was a problem with the thread title of other content, and there wasn't, so here we are.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I do own a GTR ;)

Lol just winding you up sunshine.... Glad the r8 has pushed the GTR out!!

Hairdressers drive convertible audi's and mx5's.... It's how they measure success as a hair dresser... Mx5 = average, TT = good, R8 = Nicky Clark standard lol

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I do own a GTR ;)

That has made my day;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Flynn,
If you no longer like the GTR why
1. Do you still have one
2. Did you purchase 3+1 previously before you decided there not for you?
3. From the OSKI thread please confirm what other car on today's market can offer so much for the money. 650R for £5k?

PS R8's are really hairdresser cars, granted maybe not the average dog groomer but Nicky Clarke or Beverly C's taxi / truck
deep down I believe you know this but you obviously love the attention

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you no longer like the GTR why Didn't say I didn't like it. Ive said it clunks and squeeks because it was built to a budget

1. Do you still have one. I don't have an R35 anymore

2. Did you purchase three previously before you decided there not for you? I didn't say they weren't for me. Im saying some of the owners are 'tards

3. From the OSKI thread please confirm what other car on today's market can offer so much for the money. 650R for £5k? 600hp can be had for a lot less than 5k. This is another example of 'tard. If you want to pay 5k for a decat remap and injectors, then more fool you

·
Registered
270 Posts
If you no longer like the GTR why Didn't say I didn't like it. Ive said it clunks and squeeks because it was built to a budget

1. Do you still have one. I don't have an R35 anymore

2. Did you purchase three previously before you decided there not for you? I didn't say they weren't for me. Im saying some of the owners are 'tards

3. From the OSKI thread please confirm what other car on today's market can offer so much for the money. 650R for £5k? 600hp can be had for a lot less than 5k. This is another example of 'tard. If you want to pay 5k for a decat remap and injectors, then more fool you
650r is 650 bhp not 600? Check SVM

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
650r is 650 bhp not 600? Check SVM
Youre not getting 650hp from stock turbos Im afraid. They come up a little short

Can I ask you a question?

How did you vote in the Is the R35 is a supercar poll?

Actually, don't answer that, I can guess

·
Registered
270 Posts
R8's are really hairdresser cars, granted maybe not the average dog groomer but more like Nicky Clarke or Beverly C's day to day taxi / truck

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought their figures were all quoted on race gas?
Precisely. They don't even make 650hp on that either

R8's are really hairdresser cars, granted maybe not the average dog groomer but more like Nicky Clarke or Beverly C's day to day taxi / truck
Maybe, maybe not.

I didn't make the car, or own Audi, so Im not going to take what you think of a car, that Ill own of a few months personally.

I actually quite like that 5.2 litre V10, purring away just behind your head. Revs all the way up to 9000 rpm. The noise is something else.

If that makes me a hairdresser, then so be it.

What I like to do, is own as many cars as possible, so I can form my own opinions based on experience, rather than trying to make ***** comments based on nothing up pent up jealously because I didn't get that pay rise or job promotion.

Keep slugging away champ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You can most certainly get 650bhp on stock turbos. In fact you can safely go to 650 & even 700 as long as Injectors are upgraded. North of 700 you really need to be swapping out the Turbos.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You can most certainly get 650bhp on stock turbos. In fact you can safely go to 650 & even 700 as long as Injectors are upgraded. North of 700 you really need to be swapping out the Turbos.
Not without modifying the turbos bud. The stock items run out of steam at 630-640

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Precisely. They don't even make 650hp on that either

Maybe, maybe not.

I didn't make the car, or own Audi, so Im not going to take what you think of a car, that Ill own of a few months personally.

I actually quite like that 5.2 litre V10, purring away just behind your head. Revs all the way up to 9000 rpm. The noise is something else.

If that makes me a hairdresser, then so be it.

What I like to do, is own as many cars as possible, so I can form my own opinions based on experience, rather than trying to make ***** comments based on nothing up pent up jealously because I didn't get that pay rise or job promotion.

Keep slugging away champ :thumbsup:
You're doing a fantastic job at answering your own Thread title:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 254 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.