GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I got a question, are the stock Injectors for the R33 GTR shared by any other Nissan (or another make) vehicles?

Specifically, I think I might have a vacuum leak around the injectors and will need new seals for them, but I need a vehicle that is sold in the North American market so that I can scavenge the seals from them.

Does anyone know if there is a vehicle out there that I can use?

Thanks.

David.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
I havnt seen the Skyline seals, But I know when I needed them for my 300ZX I used ford mondeo V6 ones I think it was, You could pop out an injector and go to your local parts supplier and see if they keep any seals in stock that are the same, Thats all I usually do...

·
Registered
715 Posts
It sounds more like inlet manifold gaskets which are very common. Unless your injectors are leaking fuel of course.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its so strange, when cold the car will not accellerate past 3,000rpm. It will sputter and bog, almost like it has a built in rev limiter.

Then when it gets warmed up it will run fine except for a very slight hesitation on initial throttle input.

Sean at RBMotoring said to check for a vacuum leak around my injector seals. This I plan to do tomorrow.

Just wanted to know incase it did turn out to be the seals.

Thanks.

D.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
More than one thing it could be, if you do a search on missfires im sure you will find a lot of posts about them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts