1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you dont ask you dont get

:D

Ok next question:

Im making an assumption here that you've read my "Newbie" thread.

Are there any R33 GT-R owners in any of the above areas that would be prepared to meet me and perhaps (if I ask very nicely) even take me out to show me what a "proper one" should look/feel like and I dont mean for me to drive (although I wouldnt say no if offered :D :D).

I live in the Kendal/Lancaster area and I work in Manchester

Now I realise some people might be a bit wary and who would blame them, and I could prattle on about how genuine and nice I am and how Im not a "wrong 'un" :blahblah: but I think you should be able to get that from my previous posts to date (albeit there arent that many to look at yet :D) or just go on to Scoobynet or LADSOC.co.uk and do a search for my username (its the same :p )

Jeff.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I realise you're in the little hamlet of London so its totally out of the question.

But thanks anyway matey

Jeff.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll so a search and direct them to the thread - then its up to them :thumbsup:

Cheers

Jeff.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi

Thought it was probably you. I dont really go on LADS anymore as I just dont have time for the meets as Im usually busy on a Sunday morning but still know Trev, Steve, Dave, Towers etc ;)

And Im good mates with Jim Litten & AndrewC

·
Registered
646 Posts
Jay Bee, you ought to think about popping to the Mascrat Manor Meet every 2nd Monday each Month, Warrington J21 off M6, Rockabilly (Bernie) is a regular and a top guy and has a modified 33GTR, plus there are a few GTR Regulars up there. I have 32GTR if you ever considered buying one, happy to take you out in it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yep, the next Mascrat meet would be a good one to turn up at (Monday 14th). You will be able to look at a few cars and speak to the few of us that gather there.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Spot on, I might just pop along to that next Monday depending on other commitments :thumbsup:

matt j - I havent seen any R33's in town? I've seen a couple of red R32's recently.... and here I was thinking I was going to be the only person with a
R33 GT-R :(............................................... ;)
Let me know if you'd be up for a meet up and chat.

Cheers everyone :wavey:

Jeff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts