GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two presents for my BNR34 :squintdan ; The Sunline-racing Carbon Bonnet with internal rain protector and GANADOR racing titan Muffler....

Carlo

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Awesome!!

Don't you always love when your waiting for your new parts to arrive, and once they do your so excited!!!

That Ti exhaust must have been mega money!!! Did you go for the downpipe aswell?

Will you be painting the bonnet?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

Yes i'll paint the bonnet. My car is blu and i think the only right car's color, for not painted carbon bonnet, is white. However, I left some carbon stripes.

About cosmetic, quality is good. For now i don't know the quality of fitting.

The ganador is really a nice exhaust. The street price is very good :thumbsup: (i.e. more than Trust ti, however).

Carlo

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Yeh definitely paint the bonnet.

Be sure to post some pics once your done!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hello,

Today I've fitted the Sunline bonnet. It has been a direct fitting without much problems. Good allignment of bonnet with fenders and front bumper. Only the left side has not a perfect allignment but i can work to reduce the difference between the bonnet and fender (just 2.5mm).

From live a blu car with carbon bonnet (not painted) is better than I thought. However i will paint the bonnet.

Carlo

The quality of pics are poor because i used my phone camera.

·
Registered
300 Posts
what like is the internal rain protector totally need one im guessing this is to stop the raingin running into the engine through the bonnet vents?? does anyone know where i can purchase this in the uk ??? live in scotland and rains practically the whole time :-(

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thks Smokey 1.

I bought also the his dedicate, and cheap, rain protector (in frp) But actually i dont fit it. Infact in the last pic you can see the engine from the bonnet.

Sorry but i dont know where you can buy it in UK (perphaps GT Culture or other seller).

Carlo

1 - 20 of 197 Posts