21 - 40 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
NICE!

More pics of the Racing Titan if you have any, ive got a Ganador Vertex titan on my WRX :) sound is good thinking about getting either racing or another vertex titan for the next project!

love the wheels whats the size?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Hello,

yes i 'll fit the wheels very soon with original Nismo Z-tune bumper and fenders. They are 18 with a offset of 9.5. The Yoko are 255/35. Yes i know that 255 size is a strange size for an gtr. But for an error during Italy's sva test (2 years ago) this is the max size for my car.

Carlo

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Z-Tune fenders and bumper will look awesome and finish it off!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
NICE!

More pics of the Racing Titan if you have any, ive got a Ganador Vertex titan on my WRX :) sound is good thinking about getting either racing or another vertex titan for the next project!

love the wheels whats the size?

Hello Rain,

Actually i've not other pics about exhaust:sadwavey: . When my car will return to me after this works i'll post new pics of ganator racing titan. :clap:

Carlo

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
All parts has been fitted :cool: . Only the splitter have to be repaired :bawling: . I fitted also the hasemi carbon fins;

The bumber and fenders are original nismo parts :thumbsup:

I changed also the tomei poncams and GT/SS with procams and GT2530. Now the car spool a bit after; Full boost after 4500 rpm with a lot of torque and acceleration.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
looking good, will look 100% nicer with the front splitter back on.

thanks for the exhaust pics :)

Is it loud?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Thks for the comments.

yes with splitter the car will be much better. The strut brace is missing too.

About ganador racing titan, I love it. Its not too noisy but loud enough to scare people. I'd not swap it for anything. really deep and purposeful.

Carlo

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Look's superb:bowdown1:

Don't forget to update us with pictures when the splitter if fitted:thumbsup:

Dave:wavey:

·
Registered
483 Posts
looks very nice! how much was the ti exhaust if you dont miind me asking? Pm me if you like, I ask cos my car has one on too! Its a twin box system which is really deep but not too loud. I love it!

21 - 40 of 197 Posts