·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Looking very nice!
What rear diffuser is that?

Looking forward to more pictures.
Hello,

it is a good and cheap upgrade. It is the std v-spec diffuser with hasemi carbon fins fitted.

When the splitter will be repaired i will post some other pics with better quality. I can assure that the car is much better from live.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Looking sweet! Black TE37 on a BB 34 really look spot on!

Best thing has to be the YZR sticker at the back ;)
Thks Dino. The books has arrived today. Yes and that sticker is one of most expensive parts of the GTR. :D

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Hello,

Today I've fitted the Sunline bonnet. It has been a direct fitting without much problems. Good allignment of bonnet with fenders and front bumper. Only the left side has not a perfect allignment but i can work to reduce the difference between the bonnet and fender (just 2.5mm).

From live a blu car with carbon bonnet (not painted) is better than I thought. However i will paint the bonnet.

Carlo

The quality of pics are poor because i used my phone camera.

Funny that! l also found the sunline to be off on the left side. Also on both sides in the middle, slightly raised. But a good fit.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Directly, from Japan, in Italy is impossible. The few GTR in Italy were registered, before, in Germany (cee or EU country). Mine is a UK Middlehurst GTR so not problem to register the car in Italy.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Modding

Hi there

Lovely car!

I have an Italian friend who says you are not allowed to Mod cars in Italy?? Is he right and you put up with maybe stop and fines or is it a load of cobblers?

·
Registered
723 Posts
I will be taking my R32 with me to Italy. Not sure where novara is but i wilnl be in Fruili Venezia Guilia...maybe i can take a close look of that gorgeous R34 in person. I will be arriving in Feb-Mar 09

41 - 60 of 197 Posts