GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I will be taking my R32 with me to Italy. Not sure where novara is but i wilnl be in Fruili Venezia Guilia...maybe i can take a close look of that gorgeous R34 in person. I will be arriving in Feb-Mar 09
Novara in Piemonte region (north of Italy like Frili V.G.), about 400km from Udine (a city of Friuli Venezia Giulia), but Probabily to reach Friuli V.G. you will pass near Novara (Milan-Venice highway). No problem if you want to see the car. Send me a PM if you want for details.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Johhny O

Outstanding car like always, my R34 finally got in from Japan, it has been in Italy for 3 weeks. I have a better idea where Novara is...I went to parco viva natura with my family and saw it on the map, the only thing damaged during the shipping was my nismo front lip. We will for sure have to meet, the weather is getting nice. I will have to fix my front lip before the meet so my car do get too embarace beside your outstanding car...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Those roads look pritty serious, Proper GTR roads...:bowdown1:

& your car is looking beautiful always, im not even a tiny bit jellious...honist...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
very nice and love the scoob, how's your buddy like the RAR ? is he gonna track it ? what a extremely nice imprezas you guys both have...not to mention the true awd superhero your BNR34 GTR in blue!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Really Jealous, always wanted to get a shipment full of large packages filled with presents for my baby.
I mean.. christmas is overrated ^^

Oh and btw, really jealous of the ride itself ofcourse.
Looks perfect in my opinion!
Keep it up ^^

61 - 80 of 197 Posts