GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

hi carlo,we met to YZR garage,he rebuilt my evo7 rs engine you remember?
i'm very happy that your 34 come back home,endless boys made a very very nice work! post some video,i think that your 34 became very very fast...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Thank you Wills_GunR33 for your kind words.

Well75 yes of course i remember :wavey:. In this period i'm very busy with my job so i have not time for video (for now).

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #138 (Edited)
Last week Sugino san (president of Endless-r) and Rick came to Italy for final mapping of my car and the other red vcamed gtr with my old engine.

Really a nice event. Soon other pics

Here a pic With Luca Cadalora (YZR). The won the world motorbike championship in 125cc class in 1986. Two times World Champion in 250cc in 1991 and 1992. He won also a lot races in the queen class (500c) and reached the final second position in the 1994 (dont forget that its competitors were strong riders like Doohan, rainey, etc ). Ok you understand he's a my idol :).

He is a great fan of japanease car (now he owns an R35 MY11) and very very competent guy with car's engine :bowdown1:. He built several 600ps evo's engine.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Red 34GTR looks awesome and I love the wheels!!

As for yours Jonny, quite easily one of my fave 34GTRs. The Endless team seem like an excellent and dedicated bunch! :)

121 - 140 of 197 Posts