GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,

Chap who sits next to me is working away shortly (August - April) therefore has handed me his season ticket for the 2014/2015 season.

It's very good seat. Block 18, lower tier, 17 rows back.

Basically just to the right of the away fans, between the edge of the box and half way line.

Anyone been to the Emirates will know the first 10 rows aren't good as your level with the pitch meaning lose the perspective of the pitch as can't see markings. Here it's spot on.

So if anyone wants it let me know, basically you'll just hold the season ticket (credit card) for the season to get you to all the games and return it at the end of the season simples.

Alternatively if the season ticket doesn't go I'll be selling games at £50 a pop to recoup the cost of the season ticket for him.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I would be very interested in a few of the single tickets if you don't sell the season ticket mate.

·
Super Moderator
16,114 Posts
Forum rules are price please.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I won't buy the whole season ticket Andy as I'm unlikely to be able to make all the matches but if you don't sell the whole thing I'll be up for buying individual tickets for some of the matches :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts