GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just curious if some one have those installed? Any feedback? I just ordered them waiting delivery next Tuesday. They gonna go on my gtr R32. They should be really good , i had choice between 1200 cc DW, 1000cc HKS, 1000 SARD . But i went for the ASNUs... I hope i made the right choice...:)))

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I dont have them and I would be talking from an R35 perspective but I understand them to be the /one of the best injectors on the market.

You made a good choice. I would ask why you need 1050 injectors on an r32 though? You running ethanol or mega high horsepower?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, my gtr is quite upgraded and the last piece of the puzzle was the injectors. My goal is to break 700 bhp. Got abbey dyno mapping booked in 2 weeks time, so will see how it goes.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And by upgraded i mean camshafts,pulleys, fuel pressure teg,fuel pumps and lines, turbos,intakes,exhaust ,spilt fire etc ...

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Don't the asnu smoke less? I have them in my r35 and hardly get any smoke. :D

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
You're talking R35 there and I would say the (definitive) answer is yes and no... Generally cobbs are thought to smoke more than ecutec. Asnu's have been known to help with this although I suspect cars that have smoked less when changed to Asnu's were also remapped at the time. I have ID injectors and Cobb and mine hardly smokes atal.

Of course I also have catless downpipes which turns that smoke into flames :D (maybe)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone... ??? So I take it none has installed those in R32 GTR , or rb26dett engine, any feedback would be much appreciated ...

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have them on my r34 gtr, and they are a world apart from my old rc injectors. They seems pretty awesome in terms of burning the fuel, when I fitted them you could smell the difference in the exhaust.
I also don't get the carbon coating on my rear bumper anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts