GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i also have a brand new never fitted set of asnu injectors,
as we all know these are just abiout the best on the market.they are top feed 900cc injector complete with the little harness to hold them.im after £500 will post at your cost but your also welcome to collect them.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay I'm going to make it more tempting £450 and if they don't sell i will hold on to them until they do.these are very expensive to buycheck the prices.

simon

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Simon. I just mentioned these to my mate who's foolishly building an rb25 S13. He's interested and has asked if they're 14 hole injectors and if they'd be overkill on a 500bhp build?

Thanks.

Ross

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi mate I've just checked and they are 7 hole at the delivery point of the injector,if he's running 500 these would be fine,as they would be well under their total duty,these injectors have one of the best write ups on the market,its the way it delivers the fuel that makes them so special compared to normal injectors,

simon

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hi Simon
Can you post a pic of the harness ?
Do you need to change the plugs on the orig harness ?
cheers cokey

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

this is a pic of what comes with the injectors,obviously i have six of these as well,with regards to your technical questions,the answer is i don't know I'm afraid,I'm sure someone on here will know the answers,(r32 combat)
these are brand new and never been fitted not even for a test fit.

simon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts