GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...i wanna re-introduce my self again, as i am back in the skyline community again for 2010, my plan is to get the RB30 BNR32 going by summer....here is how the car looks right now

but on the other hand, i am also working on my daily driver, it is a honda fit which i recently got air ride for it...!

finally got the ass down
Special thx to OUT LAW CUSTOMS
visit Outlaw Customs - Coming Soon/ and Oulaw Customs | Distributing Trask Turbo Systems throughout Canada/

System, 2 3gal tanks, East Street digital management
front, Megan Coilover + universal air coil bags
rear, Airlift rolling sleeve bags, and custom upper and lower mounts

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Quite like that Honda Fit myself actually. Not sure about ALL of the pimped out bits but basically quite a cool little car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

Ahaha, where can I get myself one of these stickers? I have the same issues :chuckle: :clap:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Wow Thats a real nice R32 you got there! Sounds like the plans should make it an animal.

Honestly I love Dubs ! Your Honda Fit is very very nice! :thumbsup: You don't see many japanese cars using that style, mostly VWs'. I like this, btw what wheels are they?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Thats a real nice R32 you got there! Sounds like the plans should make it an animal.

Honestly I love Dubs ! Your Honda Fit is very very nice! :thumbsup: You don't see many japanese cars using that style, mostly VWs'. I like this, btw what wheels are they?

custom LEON HARDIRITT 16 x 9.5 +7 rear 16 X 8 +11 front,
later this year i am gonna make it 16X10+0 rear W/painted lips

1 - 14 of 14 Posts