GTR Forum banner

Assorted R32GTR bits left over

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  canker 
#1 ·
Rear bumper. Some light superficial damage which I have started to fix, needs some filling/sanding and a bit of paint but otherwise fine. Gunmetal grey £50

Standard manifolds £10
Standard elbows £10
Full complete aircon system £30 (collection only)
Pair of lambda sensors £30

Also pair of brand new Cooper 255/40 ZR17 tyres £100 the pair - they're worth more than that EACH !

Possibly more stuff, but I think the rest of it is just junk.

ALL WILL BE GOING TO THE TIP THIS WEEKEND, so get your bids in now ;)

Jeff

#3 ·
No, I mean you have to come and collect it :clap:

#4 ·
a bit of a drive from Seoul, but I totally absolutely want to have a complete A/C system to yard parts from if/when mine goes down. Cannot, absolutely cannot live without A/C...

#6 ·
Both standard manifolds and both standard elbows?

That's going to be a heavy box - probably £20 to post? So £10 + £10 + £20 = £40 delivered...

#10 ·
Elbows and manifolds sold :)

Still got bumper / aircon / lambdas - would prefer not to chuck them, but thats the way its looking at the moment.

And I cant believe nobody wants a pair of brand new tyres for less than it costs to buy ONE new :bawling:

#12 ·
Perfect working order when they came off. I bought R33 HKS elbows without realising the lambdas have a different thread on later cars, so I swapped to R33 lambdas to save the hassle of sending the elbows back :)

I cut the clips off though, to reuse them on my car - so you'll have to splice your existing clips to the ends of the wires, but that shouldnt be a problem :)

#13 ·
Picture of the tyres:

Brand new.

£100 the pair ovno

Everything else has been chucked out.

#17 ·
Well £80 then anyone? For two brand new tyres worth £120 each :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.