GTR Forum banner

221 - 240 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just been through your whole thread. That is a LOT of work and hats off to you for doing it. There can't be many cars in Cyprus that stand out like that so you have one very special machine. Best of luck with it, it's something else.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Bigkeeko many tks for your kind words, a lot of work has been done on the car to bring it up to this point. They were telling me before I got it that it will be a never ending project and I knew it as well however I'm so happy with the results so far still lots of work to be done before I start building a new engine :)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Just re-read this one too, car looks fantastic.

got any pics of the Nismo inlet pipes installed with the ARC box?
Hi Alex I only got the car yestersay so I haven't managed to install the pipes yet however I have a friend in Australia who already has this combo, here is a pic of his engine bay

Attachments

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Tks guys appreciate the comments, love how it turned out. Two more installations today:

Nismo cluster

Nismo MFD upgrade & brand new Toshiba MFD to replace my old one:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #232 (Edited)
Went for a photo shoot today with a few other cars, I took some mobile photos until the official photos get released :)

Will post more fm the session soon :wavey:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I swear I remember seeing that brown R34 about 10 years ago in the UK at some car dealer here. When I went to shut the door something fell off the car on the bottom lol

221 - 240 of 425 Posts