GTR Forum banner

281 - 300 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #282 (Edited)
The only problem with SLs wheels is that they are sticker type and therefore will erode over time, and dont come with volk/rays centre caps so they always look unfinished

that said good effort

id pop on the Nismo bonnet
Center caps can be fitted there are converters now that fit perfectly however I love the way these look since the lack of center cap makes the wheel look even bigger. Plus the 500-600g saving per wheel in comparison to the normal TE's is not a minor thing in regards to performance as well. I like the Nismo bonnet however all cars here even GTT's have a copy of it on since too many companies copied that design and you see it quite often whereas the vspecii bonnet is unique. Maybe in the future. As for the stickers Rays has replacements anw and I don't think I will need any for the next 5-10years. But many tks for your kind words and positive contribute as always Matty, how typical of you.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Many tks to 9TR:bowdown1: about the info given for my NürZilla. Aparently it was #152 fm the entire Nür line up, #113 fm the VSpecIINür line up & get this, it was #23(NI-SAN in Japanese) mjade nür that came out fm Nissan's factory.Really glad to finally know all these details after owning the car for 2.5 years :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Simply stunning mate ;-) Cant wait for it to get out of summer hibernation (that's when we hibernate cars here in CY due to the very high temps lol ) so we can go for a ride in Limassol ;-)

281 - 300 of 415 Posts