GTR Forum banner

301 - 320 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
You should sell this......in case you've not heard, R34's are selling for £150k+ !!!

:chuckle:

TT

(Seriously though, nice build there mate! You should be very happy with that!)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #310 (Edited)
Thank you guys, means a lot ! Lot's of hard work on this car and still haven't finished even half of what I want to do:eek:

I know these sell for a lot of money but I did not buy this as an investment but because it was my dream ever since I was a kid. It's the best car I can ever own according to my own standards of course, therefore if I ever sell it I'm afraid I will have nothing to replace it with!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
In my top 3 BNR34's - so perfect!

What are these other plans??
Many tks for the comment Chou, I appreciate it matey!! The plans till end of 2016 are:

HKS oil cooler
FUJIMURA AUTO titanium strut bar
custom dry carbon wing stays(only 4cm taller than oem since I don't like the ones currently for sale fm various makers that are 8cm taller than oem)
dry carbon wing blade
dry carbon extended diffuser fins
Top secret carbon front lip

Hope I can manage by January 2017:)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Many tks for the comment Chou, I appreciate it matey!! The plans till end of 2016 are:

HKS oil cooler
FUJIMURA AUTO titanium strut bar
custom dry carbon wing stays(only 4cm taller than oem since I don't like the ones currently for sale fm various makers that are 8cm taller than oem)
dry carbon wing blade
dry carbon extended diffuser fins
Top secret carbon front lip

Hope I can manage by January 2017:)
So epic!

Good luck with the rest of the build, looking forward to the next stage

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
It's been a while since I last received any spares for NurZilla, yesterday I received this though:

Very critical to have one especially with the temp hitting 42degrees Celsius during summer months. Preferred HKS over the NISMO due to better build quality & function IMO. HKS also has 15 cooling rows whilst NISMO has 12 if I'm not mistaken.

Also got this in the mail:chuckle:

Next mod: Strut bar ;)

301 - 320 of 415 Posts