GTR Forum banner

321 - 340 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Quality upgrades on a lovely car! I have the same cooler to go on my 34 will be interested to see how you get on with it temps wise as i probably won't get mine fitted for a little while yet.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Quality upgrades on a lovely car! I have the same cooler to go on my 34 will be interested to see how you get on with it temps wise as i probably won't get mine fitted for a little while yet.
Tks matey! Will let you know as soon as its installed!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
I personally think it has just enough. Too much of a good thing, can be bad. I wouldn't risk spoiling what is such an iconic car.
Fully agree. I just ordered the Fujimura Auto strut bar so the engine bay will be nearly finished as well :)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
Tks for the kind words guys, means a lot ! I really love the oem look this was my target in the first place . On the exterior I would like to get the dry carbon high wing stands and carbon blade. After those are done then I would like to retrim my interior to a black leather/alcantara/red stiching and get all the nismo parts for the underfloor as well as reinforcement struts etc.

321 - 340 of 415 Posts