GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Lovely car mate! You really do have a dream right there!! Hope you recover soon from your surgery so you can enjoy this beauty.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi guys, thank you for your wishes, recovering just fine doc said it's ok to drive an auto car now but not a manual one at least for the next couple of months. Really gutted but as you can see I still deal with my car a lot :)

Kadir, love your car mate nismo bonnet arrived yet?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Poli oreo file!

Nice car you bought there. And how lucky have you been having found a set of GTR struts locally. Are there really that many GTRs in Cyprus already?

Which wheels have you ordered now? Did you manage to find a set of LMGT4s or did you go for the TE37s?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Tks for the comments guys I'm doing the best I can given my situation at the moment

Poli oreo file!

Nice car you bought there. And how lucky have you been having found a set of GTR struts locally. Are there really that many GTRs in Cyprus already?

Which wheels have you ordered now? Did you manage to find a set of LMGT4s or did you go for the TE37s?
Efxaristw file !
Lucky indeed to find the strut tops locally but I felt so sorry for the car it was a very clean VSpecII once.. I'm guessing there are at least 5-6 r34's on this side of the island but I think only one NurSpec, all the others are Vspec's fm what i know. Due to the new regulations valid as from 01.2014, I'm almost sure that no other Skyline GT-R's will be imported. As for the wheels I quickly realised that Nismo LMGT's in 19" are extremely hard to find, so without thinking twice I put down a deposit for a set of 19"x10.5 et12 TE37SL's which should be here in a couple of months:clap: . Really think that these wheels will look even beter than Nismo's especially on this color! Now looking for tyre options to go with them .

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lovely car mate, very rare in that colour
Thank you matey, indeed I love millennium jade to bits. Next week car is going for strut top replacement and ap caliper refurbishment, need to get these details sorted out before my wheels get here. :squintdan

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Lovely car. I remember it from when it was advertised a while ago. Will look awesome on the TE37s. My fav wheel for the r34 I think.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I am trying to find any details regarding the car's past but I couldn't to be honest! I found the add when it was advertised for sale here and I even sent a pm to the seller but no reply unfortunately

21 - 40 of 415 Posts