GTR Forum banner

381 - 400 of 415 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Awesome car! I had the pleasure of ***8216;chasing***8217; a black Nur from Japfest at Santa Pod on the dual carriageways back to Milton Keynes last year. Totally mesmerising view which I will never forget. I***8217;m not sure I could have taken him even if I had wanted to.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think I've seen a post of your car on my instagram explore page with your hand across the 34's back. Just want to say damn dude, you've got some cool tattoos. Were there a lot of millennium jade R34s made? Because I've read in my Skyline book that a lot of the M-Specs were millennium jade.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wow! So you've got 1 out of the 300 of them. That's insane! That's a really nice car you've got man and definitely can tell you're enjoying the hell out of it from reading this build thread!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
Long due update here, order just arrived from my friends over at RHDJapan:

Nismo rear wing dry carbon blade
Nismo carbon diffuser fin set
Nismo intercooler
Nismo floormats
Superior Auto high wing stands
Midori Seibi titanium 90mm downpipes
Midori Seibi custom 90mm titanium exhaust

Photos to follow soon, but this is how all petrolheads living rooms should look like:chuckle:

Attachments

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
Mine started up this week for first time with Midori ti down pipe, turbine outlets , muffler. And tomei ti decay. (Runs an n1)

Sounded good.

Midori are nice people and do quality parts.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Some photos of the Midori Seibi's superior craftsmanship. So happy with the way this came out! And one with my "now empty" wallet for size reference:chuckle:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
In progress:squintdan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
Rear end is now complete, nismo fins installed today! Couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #399 (Edited)
Looking top notch. How does it sound?
Tks mate! Sounds so quiet compared to trust titanium I had! Sweet sound but deep, no drone whatsoever though which susrprised me a lot. Will make a video as soon as it's back home!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #400
Back home from the garage today. Here are some photos with all the parts installed. So happy with the outcome, absolutely love the new look.

Attachments

381 - 400 of 415 Posts