GTR Forum banner

401 - 415 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #406 (Edited)
That is awesome, loving the new exhaust! :bowdown1: Have you got any sound clips of it? :D
Tks man! Soon! But already in love with it, it's bigger and more quiet. Can hear all the sounds my turbos are making without any Ti drone in the cockpit. Midori have really outdone themselves could't be happier with the outcome.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
Unexpected upgrade for the Nür.. Twin GTX2860R GENII turbos to replace the ancient 2860-5's:smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi SkylineGTRCy,

Very cool car my friend. Looks awesome and your attention to detail and good parts is immeccable. Well done and congrats.

One question, that rear Nismo tow hook you have. Is it just bolted down to the spare tyre well with 2 bolts? I would like to see some photos from inside the tyre well, if you can please. This tow hook has always intrigued me. Especially the location where it gets affixed just with 2 bolts.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
Hi SkylineGTRCy,

Very cool car my friend. Looks awesome and your attention to detail and good parts is immeccable. Well done and congrats.

One question, that rear Nismo tow hook you have. Is it just bolted down to the spare tyre well with 2 bolts? I would like to see some photos from inside the tyre well, if you can please. This tow hook has always intrigued me. Especially the location where it gets affixed just with 2 bolts.
Thanks for your kind words mate! Yes the tow hook is fixed on the 2 bolts that hold the centre diffuser bracket. It's just for looks , by any means you are not to tow the car from the nismo hook.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
Please give us some comparison dyno graphs! I wouldnt mind changing mine from GT2860-5's to these GTX2860r-5 GenII's
I'm not sure I will go to dyno this year matey, it will mostly be tuned on the street and if needed we will arrange dyno as well. Will let you know in due time! They do look much more promising though and I believe these would work even better with a setup like yours:smokin:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks for your kind words mate! Yes the tow hook is fixed on the 2 bolts that hold the centre diffuser bracket. It's just for looks , by any means you are not to tow the car from the nismo hook.
Ahh, I thought so as there is no substantial material in the tyre well to form a foundation for towing.

It's sad though, Nismo item such as a tow hook which is only there for looks. Don't get me wrong, I love it as well and would have it too.

401 - 415 of 415 Posts