GTR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Finally managed to get a hold of the only copy of Japanese Performance left when my car was featured at the time when Charles Craven owned it :runaway:

It's mentioned in the interview that the stock N1 engine was kept safe in a storage with just 12,000km's on it and received a RB3.0 transplant by RB Motorsports with 2 x HKS Twin Turbo's(The torque figures must have been outstanding). Really interesting to see the past of a car wish I could contact this guy to find out even more :bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
millennium jade ??? It's Green

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Minor update on the car, since nobody here was able to paint the calipers and add the lettering in a different color on my ap racing brakes, I decided to do it by myself . Since the TE37SL's have red stickers and valves on them I thought the original yellow lettering of the calipers would be just too much so I decided to go with red acrylic paint. So I took a small brush

and slowly slowly went from this

to this

I spent 2 hours on each caliper though, was way too much detail work than I originally thought, but I'm really happy with the result. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Tks mate, hard work but really worth the trouble! Red, yellow, green combo would look slightly odd I think. I've seen red ap calipers with black or white lettering but not the other way around at least I couldn't find any photos on the net.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Have been a member here for quite a long time, almost 6 years to be exact, and my dream was always to own a GT-R 34 and I still remember my first few posts and private msgs asking everyone whether they could sell their skyline to me :)
Was pretty much sure that the day was close, yet, I was completely wrong. Due to some health issues as well as financial I was forced to give up on that dream. Well, 5 years later and whilst I could have never imagined to actually own a true legend (at least to my own eyes), that day finally came on 25th of December 2013, which was pretty much my best Christmas EVER :clap:
That was the day I got my Millenium Jade 2002 Skyline G-R 34 VSpecII Nur and met a good friend (previous owner) :thumbsup:

Engine Specs:

Engine build by Tomoji Nakamura of Trial Tuning Spirit Japan

HKS Step 2 Camshafts 264dec

HKS Retainers full kit

HKS Pulleys

2 x Garrett GT2860R

MINES turbo outlets

Custom Front mount i/c 60x30x10cm

KOYO Radiator

HKS FCON V PRO ECU maped by X-Motorsport

TOMEI Fuel pump

SARD 700cc Injectors

HKS Fuel rail and regulator

AEM TWIN POWER DLI II

Cosworth Air filter panel

Full TRUST titanium exhaust 80mm with TRUST racing catalyst

ORC 1000F triple disc clutch

Nismo Engine mounts

SUSPENSION
Nismo S Tune

BRAKES
Front Calipers are 6pot AP Racing with GREDDY 355x32mm rotors & Endless Pads

Rear brakes are OEM Skyline R34 GT-R N1 diam. 322mm

WHEELS/TYRES
OEM R34 Skyline 9Jx18in with spacers 30mm
FEDERAL's 245/40 R18

EXTERIOR

Mines Trunk Spoiler

Car makes 650bhp at 1.5bar

Only after 2 weeks of owning my "O'Connor" I had to undergo a hip surgery and unfortunately car is immobilized at the moment and will stay like this for the next 3 months :(
Congras mate, nice example ... enjoy it... I am not jealous at all... :)

81 - 100 of 415 Posts