GTR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Ooooh.. Very nice purchases. I actually wouldn't mind a new key myself. And I am quite liking those B Pillars. They just stick on right?
Hi Kadir!
Yes very easy to place actually and the double sided tape looked really strong don't think I'll have any problems with them falling out :)

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Hi buddy. Hopefully the adhesive backing is nice and strong. Can't have them falling out. Let me know how you get on with them. All the best!! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
What a car, a dream so close yet so far away... LOL
I think it will better if you keep the exterior as it is, for purity and beauty sake, at least for me:chuckle:

I watched the video from speednation TV and didn't realize back then that it will come to your possession, so awesome! :bowdown1:

My dream R34s are the M-spec Nur or the nismo R tune...
Hope and work hard for either of them :runaway:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
I think it will better if you keep the exterior as it is, for purity and beauty sake, at least for me:chuckle:

I watched the video from speednation TV and didn't realize back then that it will come to your possession, so awesome! :bowdown1:

Watched that video sooooo many times and I never thought for a second this would be in my ownership at one point. Never say never mate, as I've learned that in a really really exciting and unexpected way :wavey:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Love the colour of the paint, definitely car to keep, great build
Tks matey, on Tuesday I'm picking it up from the body shop after taking it there to fit the Nismo side skirts and spats. I will post some new pics up soonest possible !

·
Registered
55 Posts

Yeah, you must be more than a happy guy when you finally got your car. I couldn't even imagine how that feeling felt like, maybe sometime soon in the future I will :)

thanks mate, your words mean a lot, they really do :) :)

Oh you live in Cyprus, yeah? It is funny, the very first friend I had from this forum came from Cyprus as well, he purchased his dream car and looks like it is inbound from Japan and nearly there... amazing...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Have two things to say regarding my order :

1. The NISMO product quality is simply outstanding and second to none I believe, especially the skirts and the spats as well as the fitting kits supplied with them, was amazed by the attention to detail on all items received!! :bowdown1:

2. RHD Japan are without a doubt one of the best suppliers I have ever dealt with in my life. Ordered the items on 16.12 and order was collected and dispatched on 26.12 late pm and arrived yesterday morning in Cyprus(Just 3 days!!!). Got updates on my order every 1-2 days and were even kind enough to undervalue the order for me in order to avoid paying a lot of taxes over here. The packed all things carefully and all of them arrived safe & sound. Last but not least they had the best prices fm all the suppliers I got quoted from. Was a real pleasure dealing with them, many thanks to Patrick and Russell for sorting me out. :wavey:
Amen to that!

RHDjapan are a breath of fresh air, wish them every success so that they are around for a long time to come, cause l aint finished buying from them yet...lol

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Got my car back from the body shop couple of days ago but weather was all messed up here so I've managed to take a couple of quick snap shots with my phone only today. It's amazing how a set of skirts and spats can transform a car so much :)

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
And you were right mate .. Also my Naca duct on my bonnet had the usual damage that most of them get after some time. I just couldn't look at it anymore do I decided to fix that as well whilst the car was in for the Nismo kit. So my bonnet went from this

To this :bowdown1:

121 - 140 of 415 Posts