GTR Forum banner

161 - 180 of 415 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Antonis, you lucky bas...d!! Glad to see you here and i'm happy about you and your GTR. It was a long wait but it was worth it.

I can see that the car came along really nicely. I love it. The only thing that i'm not a big fan of it is the 19'' wheels! C'mon, go for 18s!

There is a possibility to come next week so i'm going to send you a message.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Many tks for the comments guys really appreciate it :)
Greg would not consider 18's for my car at all, it's not a track car and 18's look way small on the car IMHO.
Car is currently getting the water meth kit installed as well as gbox and engine oil change, and hopefully sometime next week will arrange a dyno and a new tune. Will be having a GTR meeting on Sunday therefore stay tuned for more pics :wavey:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just had a read through the whole thing.... speachless. Both the car and your enthusiasm and style are awesome.

I hope one day, just like you, I will have a BNR34 myself.

For the time being, I am looking into purchasing a 32 GTR next month as that has been on my wishlist for a while, and my current car a 2011 370Z GT just doesn't feel right... not liking how chunky it feels..

Hope to meet you sometime though man, seeing this in person would be amazing.

- iiNNeX

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Just had a read through the whole thing.... speachless. Both the car and your enthusiasm and style are awesome.

I hope one day, just like you, I will have a BNR34 myself.

For the time being, I am looking into purchasing a 32 GTR next month as that has been on my wishlist for a while, and my current car a 2011 370Z GT just doesn't feel right... not liking how chunky it feels..

Hope to meet you sometime though man, seeing this in person would be amazing.

- iiNNeX
Thanks matey, means a lot :)

Would love a GT-R32 as well, for me it is the most iconic GTR ever, and the true godzilla. You should visit Cyprus it's a perfect little island for vacation and we'll get to meet as well :wavey:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow, just read through the whole thing and the car is wonderful. It's great that people like you exist to keep these cars looking and running as good as they do. I Just wish that I could get mine out of the garage more often.

Do you ever think about that RB30? :smokin:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Tks a lot for the nice words, means a lot to me! RB 3.0 for the time being is out of the question for me due to the collectibility of the car, but I wouldn't say no to a Step 3 HKS stroker kit if I ever find one in the future :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #176 (Edited)
New goodies just arrived:
HKS SSQ BOV IV
HKS intercooler hard piping kit
Nismo side indicators / smoked
Nismo front indicators / smoked
Brake line clamps
OEM Rear Bearing set

And a few phone snapshots of the car as it sits at the moment(could not resist the way it looked with the zebra look sunshines :) )

161 - 180 of 415 Posts