GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last I've found one and following an inspection this week pick, I up my MY10 R35!

Have to say it's been exhausting but a massive thanks to John at Middlehurst and Ian at Litchfield for their extensive help and advice. Off to Litchfield in a few weeks to get a warranty.

For all you R35 owners out there you'll be pleased to know the market is buoyant and good ones are going within a day. Crazily my brother-in-law sold his R35 10 months ago for £35k. I've just bought the same car all be it 6 months newer for 2k more! Nuts.

A couple of questions:

1. Does anyone know someone in the Surrey area who's awesome at bodywork touch ups? I have a small 5cm scratch on the passenger door I'd like to get rid of. It's a black car btw

2. Does anyone know where I could buy a tailored R35 indoor car cover for less than £200?! Been looking at OEM Nissan ones and the cheapest I can find is ?200. Seems like a lot? Happy to buy a secondhand one

And lastly, MAGIC, thanks for the cleaning tips! Am investing.

So, look forward to meeting up with you all and being able to post some pics shortly.

Cheers
S

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase,,
We need photos as soon as you can post,
Drive it like you stole it, but if it makes sense be carefull,
Goldie

·
Registered
41 Posts
for bodywork i use a guy in small dole sussex
did one hell of a job on a written off scoob of mine...looked brand new after. and at a really great price.

And welcome to GT-R ownership

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
At last I've found one and following an inspection this week pick, I up my MY10 R35!

Have to say it's been exhausting but a massive thanks to John at Middlehurst and Ian at Litchfield for their extensive help and advice. Off to Litchfield in a few weeks to get a warranty.

For all you R35 owners out there you'll be pleased to know the market is buoyant and good ones are going within a day. Crazily my brother-in-law sold his R35 10 months ago for £35k. I've just bought the same car all be it 6 months newer for 2k more! Nuts.

A couple of questions:

1. Does anyone know someone in the Surrey area who's awesome at bodywork touch ups? I have a small 5cm scratch on the passenger door I'd like to get rid of. It's a black car btw

2. Does anyone know where I could buy a tailored R35 indoor car cover for less than £200?! Been looking at OEM Nissan ones and the cheapest I can find is ?200. Seems like a lot? Happy to buy a secondhand one

And lastly, MAGIC, thanks for the cleaning tips! Am investing.

So, look forward to meeting up with you all and being able to post some pics shortly.

Cheers
S
Hi Guy and well done you.

Bit of advice, do not, repeat DO NOT put a cover on your car !!!

The paint on these things is so soft and putting a cover over the car with trapped dust will scratch the pantwork.

BR

Steve

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guy and well done you.

Bit of advice, do not, repeat DO NOT put a cover on your car !!!

The paint on these things is so soft and putting a cover over the car with trapped dust will scratch the pantwork.

BR

Steve
TOP MAN!
Thanks for the warning.
Loving the gusto on this forum! The 350 one lacked the input.
Hope to meet you all soon
Steve

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yeah, when I had the Nismo "S" Tune 350Z there was little life in the 350Z forum LOL

·
Registered
371 Posts
For detailing/paint correction there is only really one firm in the South East to go to - KDS Keltec.

The blue Atom in the gallery is mine, the owner of the firm that services my Maserati owns an Enzo and he'll only take his there + there's a well known supercar dealer who puts all his brand new cars through Kelly straight from the factory!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For detailing/paint correction there is only really one firm in the South East to go to - KDS Keltec.

The blue Atom in the gallery is mine, the owner of the firm that services my Maserati owns an Enzo and he'll only take his there + there's a well known supercar dealer who puts all his brand new cars through Kelly straight from the factory!
That place looks amazing! Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts