GTR Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hell yeah, i was very lucky, Insurance is high as it is in my area,. Now i know why.

I have always paid 4k plus since 2009 on all of my GTR,s
t
4 K for insurance............. **** that never ever paid more than £500.00

·
Registered
523 Posts
My quote goes up every year and then I argue with them and it comes back down or even lower...

·
Registered
26,911 Posts
We not talking about an m5 tho are we, and im sure your not London based. There’s loads of factors on insurance

that said I was paying sub £500 ,480 I think on the r35 & i was mid 30s at the time.

·
Registered
645 Posts
We not talking about an m5 tho are we, and im sure your not London based. There’s loads of factors on insurance

that said I was paying sub £500 ,480 I think on the r35 & i was mid 30s at the time.
Lived in Harrow till reasonably that's London, no not a GTR I was going for one in 2009, found it to road noisey for me, bought as Porsche at the time still under £500.00.
I am getting on a bit now though that may help me.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
As besty has said we saved his gtr a few years ago! It's good to have a ghost as things like a steering lock can get annoying as they have a habit of scratching the steering wheel. There is other devices like a SmarTrack no card no start which works well too if your not in the market for a ghost. Get your cars protected, they will steal anything at the moment, we are securing anything and everything currently, cars, vans, bikes, hgvs, machinery ect.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts