GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As far as I can tell the following people will be attending Gaydon on Sunday the 21st July .:)

(Deeeeeep breath ):)

Photo.
Elvira.
Draxx.
Paul Palmer.
Alan.
Dave Wilkins.
Polabearit .
Simon.
ZxSpectrum
Jimsagill .
UK Skyman
Stormuk.
TinDuckRacing.
Ritesh Meisuria .
Ross .
MikeR33 .
nbelch .
MattOz.
M19GTR.
Tigger.
Rupert.
DD.
Bruce (with his 4 cars :) )
Fuggles/Bootilicious.
Cem
Glen
Oh yeah ,and me .
Kevin+2 more cars.

Sorry if I've missed anyone of the list but pleas add to the list if you are/are not coming.

Fuggles . Are you still willing to print up some labels for all of us with our tags/real names on mate to save alot of confusion ?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
We could do with a sticker to go on your cap/hat and one for the windscreen. Will also help us find our cars when we come to go home:)
Can you do me some for JAE please?

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
I am still unsure what to go at JAE as it is nice to know which car belongs to which person, but it makes it nice and easy for a car thief to get the details of the car off here and then find the car easily. The post by driftaholic has made me think deeply about our car security :(

·
Registered
694 Posts
South Mimms meet for Gaydon

Anyone who is travelling round the M25 to travel to Gaydon on Sunday and fancies a meet, Me and Paul GTR34 will be at South Mimms services at around 8a.m. to leave for about 8:15 for part two of the journey. Anyone who wants to join us, let me know or see you bright and early on Sunday morning !!!!

Shaun.

:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Giuded tour.

Nearly forgot to tell everyone that I have also arranged a guided tour for us (max 25 peeps) which lasts half an hour .Whoever would like to participate in the tour needs to be in reception by 11.55 am ,I've been told.

Should be very interesting !

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have been hiding !!!

Hi Si and Caroline,

I have been here !! just not been very active lately as I have been working hard, and the clutch has just gone on my 33 which hasn't helped much !!! Will catch up with you's on Sunday though as I am coming along with Paul !!!

See yous on Sunday !!

Shaun.
:D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hey Shaun Good to know Your still alive too.......

BUT

I actually meant the Chippy Bloke, you know the friendly fryer, MR Paul D!!!!!!

Si:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
1Sorry guys i cant make it... Clutch is slipping on the car and i cannot risk not being able to get to JAE next Sunday... And i would not be able to keep up with you lot... not bought the Supra yet... :( Soon..... VARRRRooooooommmmmm!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zx Spectrum

You can make it Geez.

My clutch is slipping too ,so I will be going at my normal motorway speed of about 75mph !

Draxx .Thanks for your concern mate ,but I got abducted by the woman from Mars !They have used and abused me and now put me back on earth !:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Which way you going?

Paul,

Am I right in assuming that you will be stopping off at the Beaconsfield M40 junction to meet with 'us lot' at around 8:30 - 8:45?

I just want to know if we should wait for you or if you were going to go up another way (A41).

Rupert

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
It was nice to catch up with everyone today....wish I could have stayed longer but my non car interested mates were really bored!!! oh well..:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts