GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Hey, thanks mate! Nice to see even though I wasn´t driving that lap. :D My GF did!

Your BTG-time was around 8:50 on that lap, right?

/P

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, thanks mate! Nice to see even though I wasn´t driving that lap. :D My GF did!

Your BTG-time was around 8:50 on that lap, right?

/P
yeah, about 8.50, best was 8.42 but only got 5 laps in, lap 1 had to abort as brake fluid came out of worn seals in calipers! Lap 2 was seeing how brakes felt after being rebuilt the next day! Lap 3 and 4 were ok apart from lots of traffic, accidents, rain (lap3) and rubbing tyres everywhere (had to avoid carousel), Lap 5, blown turbos!! Not a great weekend! Bit disappointed as only 5 seconds faster than I got in my 120bhp Caterham last year!!
Still love the place though and intend to go back every year at least once!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyway Perra, i've just realised what you said. You let your girlfriend drive your GTR on the Green Hell????? are you mad????? lol

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
anyway Perra, i've just realised what you said. You let your girlfriend drive your GTR on the Green Hell????? are you mad????? lol
:chuckle: No, I´m not mad. She´s a good driver. Not as fast as I am (thank God! :D ) bit still good. She did 11 laps and I did 14. Her best BTG was around 9:40-ish IIRC. Mine is 8:15. :smokin:

/P

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fair play to that, scandinavian women must be better drivers than British women! 25 laps in the GTR in one weekend, how did the brakes feel? I get mine feeling spongy on the road!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
No real problems with the brakes or tyres on the Ring. A completely different story after doing two trackdays at a local track. Tyres are more or less gone but the brakes are ok.

/P

·
Registered
509 Posts
found the video of me passing you mate thanks for the kind words :):):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts