GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Need help guys, two days ago i realized that my 4wd on R32 doesnot works, check everything:
fluid is new and on right level (i have usd only genuine attesa fluid)
No 4wd or abs light on dash
torque gauge is working and shows like in working condition
no error codes and no light blinking on ets controller ecu
----------------------------------
have done next steps check and remove all cables from pump and from oil tank, in each action ecu showing errors so i think its in good condition
I realized that cant heard pump noise and i was right, during the oil bleed option pump doesnot starts at all

defending on electronic system everything is good but in real car is on rwd mode, cant find out problem and please help, only thing is left to remove attesa pump and change it i dont have any other option

any other ideas guys?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I think there is a fuse on the r32 might be worth checking but will prob be ok as you have power to the ecu how do you know it's in rwd?

·
Registered
99 Posts
There is a fuse for the attessa module, in the drivers cab fuse box, and there is another one for the attessa pump motor in the engine bay fuse box. Check if you actually are getting power to the motor first on key-on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can you check the 4wd drive system by lifting all 4 tires off the ground and seeing if the front tires start turning when you go open throttle

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not really, with no load the front will turn just with the drag in the system.

If you can get it to a roller dyno, an easy test is to put the rears on the roller and see if the front will pull the car off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts