GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Shin,

I had emailed you ages ago concerning the possibility of joining the GTROC, but got no reply, so i am trying here.

I'm from Australia, and the GTR scene is growing rapidly. Was wondering if I can get some GTROC stickers from you?

I don't mind paying - so if you could contact me at

[email protected]

That would be fantastic, great website (prospec)

Also wondering do you follow the JGTC, if so you must have many video tapes of the races. I know a lot of people in Australia who would like to get a hold of some.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would also like to join the GTROC , the language barrier is a bit much , even though I use a translator on the GTROC website . it would be good to have an Australia/ NZ division of it .
Brenhan

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Brehnan, can't help but notice the list of your mods in your signature. Impresssssive!:D HKS 280 cams.Wow....Wonder how they behave while idling and in city driving. My 264in 272ex is okay idling wise and in the city. Starting from cold however, I cannot switch on the air con for about 5 mins. I was interested in the TO4R initially but changed my mind for the 2540s. My friend's TO4R is now running at about 520hp at about 1.2 bar. At what bar are you running? How about lag? Sorry, its off topic I know but I am really intersted to know.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I cant answer for my car as it isnt quite finished , I have been in another car with identical cams and it behaves perfectly , it has an orgasmic sounding exhaust note . that car also has 2540R's , it seemed to build boost from about 4000-4200 and the cams came on strong from 4800 to the rev limiter . In my car I doubt it will idle while cold as I have removed all the idle stuff , I could have left it but I wanted to get the best Map sensor signal I could , once it warms up it should be ok . I am aiming to run about 1.4-1.5 bar to give close to 600 hp . I will let you know when I get it going , it has been off the road for near 6 months but I will have done almost all the work myself apart from porting the head and fitting the cams . I cant wait .
Brenhan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts