GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all

Just wondering who you would recommend as the best Japan-based auction company/exporter. I've seen Bonsai Cars thrown around a bit but not much information from personnal experience. I've just started a one year assignment in S. Korea and definitely want a Skyline. I have the money saved up and am ready to go. I just don't want to wire my money to a bogus company that disappears or does their best to cheat me.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Are you trying to import to S.Korea or import into UK?

Honestly, if you want one in UK, buy it from the forum. Plenty for sale at the moment, many that are well look after with money spend on it. And it will cost the same to import one from Japan and do all the work yourself.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nocturnal said:
Are you trying to import to S.Korea or import into UK?

Honestly, if you want one in UK, buy it from the forum. Plenty for sale at the moment, many that are well look after with money spend on it. And it will cost the same to import one from Japan and do all the work yourself.
Import to S. Korea. My work will foot the bill for shipping (I'm allowed a vehicle from the US but have the option of bringing one from somewhere closer (and cheaper)) and the only thing I'll have to do is get a license plate and insurance.

·
Hawaii-5-0
1,817 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Bonsaicars are excellent for sourcing through Auction.
Christophe is your man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts