1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Didn't understand a word, apart from GTR FTW! :D

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
the R8 is the one car that consistently turns my head. With a bit of bodykit (like the GT1 car) and Skyline-like power, I could see myself start to save for one.

The twin-turbo V10 burning to a crisp on the Nurburgring was probably a good thing. Had the R8 gotten that engine, I would be in agony, wishing for that car....cause pushing a twin-turbo V10 Audi to 800bhp is very straightforward and easy!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
clearly worth every penny
depends on the market - £75K for one in Korea, and Nissan Korea, although having had them on sale since June...has yet to sell a single one of the 31 they imported. For that kind of money, Korean buyers just buy an M3 or RS4...

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
depends on the market - £75K for one in Korea, and Nissan Korea, although having had them on sale since June...has yet to sell a single one of the 31 they imported. For that kind of money, Korean buyers just buy an M3 or RS4...
are you serious ? not sold any ? there's circa 2,000 in South East Asia alone

·
Registered
300 Posts
RS4 over a R35 ? What kind of bad joke is this ....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Crikey, 120k Euros for the GT-R in Holland! :eek:

With today's exchange rate, that is £120k!
Same as here in Portugal...the difference is that here the minimum salary (per month) is just about 450 euros. The Black Edition is about 120 000 euros, the premium about 115 000 and the base a bit less.

But since the 997 Turbo is about 170 000 euros, the GTR is without any doubt the best choice in terms of euro\performance.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
RS4 over a R35 ? What kind of bad joke is this ....
prestige. Koreans are EXTREMELY brand-conscious, as the nouveau riche tend to be. In a very real manner of speaking, one reason why I deliberately chose the dowdy and unattractive R32 as my car of choice, was to cater to my naturally anti-social nature. I hate running with the crowd. But I'm also very weird. Only the truly well-informed car enthusiasts will know that I've got nearly twice the value of an R35 under my hood, and I like it that way.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Yes horrible, indeed 120K overhere. Denmark is 165K Euro I think. When I was at the Race academy at nurburg I met the only Danish buyer or actually a worker of the dealer which was the only buyer in Denmark!

·
Registered
46 Posts
NO Way!

M3 and RS4 not really the same market for me, GTR retains some differentiation; how much are the aforementioned out there if the GTR is 75k?

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Yes horrible, indeed 120K overhere. Denmark is 165K Euro I think. When I was at the Race academy at nurburg I met the only Danish buyer or actually a worker of the dealer which was the only buyer in Denmark!
Yeah but it's not all bad; your birds are better than ours and you can have a joint with a latte:chuckle:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Pretty irrelivant I know, but those orange plates on the front are HORRIBLE, ours look so much nicer and actually make the car a lot nicer....simple things

·
Registered
376 Posts
When I was at the Race academy at nurburg I met the only Danish buyer or actually a worker of the dealer which was the only buyer in Denmark!
How cool though for the owner to have their own personal HPC and tech - never a wait to book in or too busy to answer your questions :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts