GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Up for sale is my Audi R8 V10 5.2L

I bought it as an approved used Audi in June 2013 so it has warranty remaining till 16/10/14! I have all the paperwork for the warranty etc..

This car is a late 59 plate therefore it has ALL the same specification as a 2010 one (like the improved headunit!)

Fantastic condition, please see pictures! One of a kind in this specification, the carbon brakes are amazing and make SUCH a huge difference to the whole driving experience.

Enthusiast owned, always garaged. Detailed regularly and washed two-bucket technique so paintwork is in fantastic condition too!

2009 59 plate
V10 R8 Manual
22k miles
2 Prev Owners
Full Audi Service History
Official AUDI Warranty till 16/10/2014
Tax till Aug 2014
MOT till Oct 2014

All the usual V10 specifications like magnetic ride and the Bang & Oulfsen sound system plus :

Black paintwork recently detailed, lava grey side blades
Full carbon fibre interior
Black nappa leather
Cruise control
Cobra tracker - subscription paid, 2 fobs
Privacy glass
New rear tyres, plenty of thread on front tyres. UNMARKED alloys no curbing etc
CARBON CERAMIC BRAKES
Satin black exhaust tips
Audi advance park system (Rear camera)
Audi Music interface with iPod connectivity

Extras :

Larini Clubsport Valvetronic Exhaust system (cost over £3k) - Sounds absolutely immense on full chat but docile on normal driving thanks to the valves! - I have the stock exhaust and you are more than welcome to have it.

DMS Remap to 610bhp (cost £1k+)

No part exchanges, private plate will be put on retention
Please ring for any enquiries!
Finance / PX can be easily arranged for serious buyers, facilitated through a car dealership I know

£63989

PH Link : Used 2009 Audi R8 V10 QUATTRO for sale in West Midlands | Pistonheads

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Love this car with the manual gearbox- feels very special to drive

Absolutely sublime to drive down twisty roads with eye poppingly good brakes! The noise it makes is to die for:bowdown1:

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Bob tell me about it! With the Larini exhaust that Andrews fitted, this thing sounds mental.

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
TimmayK - he is moving back to Malaysia in the next few weeks. I'm pretty sure he won't mind me answering on his behalf

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Tim! I've seen your GTR all over facebook, seems we frequent the same places lol.. MCC, PW, Projex etc! Have you sold it?

Yeah as Emil has mentioned I will be moving back (to Singapore) shortly so the car is up for sale..

You're not far at all from me so pop down some time next week to view the car if you're interested? Free all week..

Feel free to ring/text me on 07545335727

·
Registered
53 Posts
Really good price. I really want it! Annoyingly bought a V8 one a few weeks ago, could have probably stretched to this though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi Tim! I've seen your GTR all over facebook, seems we frequent the same places lol.. MCC, PW, Projex etc! Have you sold it?

Yeah as Emil has mentioned I will be moving back (to Singapore) shortly so the car is up for sale..

You're not far at all from me so pop down some time next week to view the car if you're interested? Free all week..

Feel free to ring/text me on 07545335727
Yes it does seem that we are in all the same places.. Only spoke to James at Projex yesterday about your R8.

My car is now sold but awaiting my number plate to come off before it goes.

Yours is in the colour i want, just missing the carbon side blades. It may just be a couple of thousand over my budget though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts