GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little pocket rocket I bought last year and love it.
Now running stage2 and wow is this thing quick.
Small vid of it on the Dyno.

https://youtu.be/gR3kyC5x-Q4

Attachments

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I keep looking at the sport backs :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I used to have a 8V running stage 2+ and it was an absolute weapon. The facelift model with just a basic map is even faster and that's just crazy! Apart from the exhaust note the facelift car and engine are better in every way.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It really has surprised me how quick they are and how much I like it.
I***8217;ve never been a Audi fan till I got this one, but but with simple mods your over 520bhp and with e85 your closer to 580bhp. These car are doing 9.9 second quarters and close to getting into the 8***8217;s with built engine and big turbo.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how you finding this car?
Love it, it’s doesn’t weight anything and makes it so much fun around the lanes.
It has so much grip in the wet with the Michelin mp4’s on.
Not sure if I’m going Stage 3 yet which is upgraded turbo and fuelling, but if I do I’ll build the engine too so I can use more torque.

Just don’t know if I want to put that much money into it yet.

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Love it, it’s doesn’t weight anything and makes it so much fun around the lanes.
It has so much grip in the wet with the Michelin mp4’s on.
Not sure if I’m going Stage 3 yet which is upgraded turbo and fuelling, but if I do I’ll build the engine too so I can use more torque.

Just don’t know if I want to put that much money into it yet.
i keep looking at them but look a tad basic inside (lack of toys) unless there hidden in the computer. what sort of power can you put through them before you need to start forging things. sounded awesome on the dyno and that gear change is instant.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i keep looking at them but look a tad basic inside (lack of toys) unless there hidden in the computer. what sort of power can you put through them before you need to start forging things. sounded awesome on the dyno and that gear change is instant.
You have all the Apple car play and digital dash with full google maps. So tech wise it has everything.
People are getting 800bhp plus on standard engine, gearbox and clutches.
I’d only do engine as a safety thing and so I can put more torque through engine as 550lbft is very max on e85 I think.
Also I’d upgrade clutch plates too if I did turbo not that it’s needed but they will last longer.
https://youtu.be/IprsDwBSnHs
9’s in with just bolt on’s and remap

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
You have all the Apple car play and digital dash with full google maps. So tech wise it has everything.
People are getting 800bhp plus on standard engine, gearbox and clutches.
I’d only do engine as a safety thing and so I can put more torque through engine as 550lbft is very max on e85 I think.
Also I’d upgrade clutch plates too if I did turbo not that it’s needed but they will last longer.
https://youtu.be/IprsDwBSnHs
9’s in with just bolt on’s and remap
shame they cant squeeze a bigger engine in as standard. whats the story with the gear box is that pretty strong too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts