GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Audi S4 Avant, 2011 (60 Plate).
81k miles, full Audi Service History.
Finished in Phantom black pearl effect, black leather and Alcantara interior with contrast silver stitching, electric tilt and slide Panoramic sky roof.

Bang and Olufsen premium sound system, Technology Pack HIGH to include DVD satellite navigation, Audi Music Interface, (AMI), digital music hard drive, DVD player and voice control, DAB radio.

19inch 7 Arm Double spoke alloy wheels, front and rear parking system advanced with reversing camera, heated seats automatic Bi Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights, cruise control, multi function leather steering wheel, privacy glass, front sliding centre arm rest, brushed Aluminium interior trim, plus much more.

The car has recently had a Protection Detail, where the entire car is washed, de-tar'd, clayed and then protected and sealed. The windscreen has also had the GTechnik G1 windscreen treatment which makes the water bead in the rain. All of my cars get this treatment.

Long MOT, taxed till Jan 2014.

£23,000

Reason for sale is because I'm going to do more travelling, and I need to get a diesel. Only had this car for a short time and will be very sorry to see it go.

There is some outstanding finance, which will be cleared on the receipt of a deposit (or you can pay finance off and pay me the difference, whatever suits).

Don't forget you can end up with this, if you remap it:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts