GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We have audio system problem in our us version gtr35.

Audio system works, reacts on buttons, but no sound. Cables are ok, reciever and amplifier is ok.

Could anyone help if it is audio problem or we need to change all system including NAVI?

I heard that this is frequent problem on 35's.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I hope its something else, but if the display shows audio off it's kaput and will need changing. It should be covered under the Nissan's five year extended warranty

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope its something else, but if the display shows audio off it's kaput and will need changing. It should be covered under the Nissan's five year extended warranty
I know this issue with warranty about audio off, but display shows everything ok, tracks and etc.

But no sound.

What it could be? And will simple replacement of audio without navi block will help?

·
Registered
198 Posts
You can count on your assy it unit is broken, Have you so the car is draining the battery for you? Have you any fault codes?

Regards

·
Registered
15 Posts
Faulty audio unit problem, same problem as mine one. Ended up sending it off to get it fixed by some unknown workshop in China and it cost me like 2k to fix it. Still cheaper than buying a new from Nissan.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Jerry ---> LINK man, ASAP or pm me the contact informations to that workshop in China doh to i have still one unit brokend here.
Pm if not able to take here in open forum,.

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts