GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Audio has broke on 59 plate gtr..have been on the phone to Nissan GB..they are saying my car is not covered by the 5 year extended warranty because my car has sat-nav..is there anybody who has managed to find someone who can repair the audio system..i think 7k is a bit to much to replace it.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wS told the same when I had issues with mine the other week. What has exactly gone wrong with it.
I got in the car on monday went to switch the radio on nothing happened..my cd player doesn't work either..my bluetooth don't work now aswell phone connects but no audio..bloody thing...bad week with the gtr this week had a screw go through my back tyre 5mm left on them two new tyres £710 lol

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
I got in the car on monday went to switch the radio on nothing happened..my cd player doesn't work either..my bluetooth don't work now aswell phone connects but no audio..bloody thing...bad week with the gtr this week had a screw go through my back tyre 5mm left on them two new tyres £710 lol
Not just buy 1 tyre?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hi tim,

You can call me tomorrow 01670 738513 , the unit has to come out and we send it to the lab in JP to fix it..;(

Which means the car will be disabled and the turn around is 3-4 weeks.

Also the costs is from £1600-3000 pending whats broke.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
woo talk about expensive

seems to be quite a common issue?

Do any warranties cover this like a litchfields one?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
So an audio failure on a Nav car is almost as expensive as a gearbox failure. Nissan wants 5k for a replacement judging by what others have been quoted.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts