GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I attended my first car show with my GTR, so I thought I take some pics and share them with you :D

This was our stand :cool:

My mate's turbocharged Race DC2 pushing 515bhp and 610Nm

His NSX

His Race NSX

Another mate's NSX

My GTR

Various other tuned cars

Various Race cars

I wouldn't mind taking a ride in this:D

New Focus RS

And finally the R35 has landed in Austria too

Hope you liked it:thumbsup:

Cheers

Leo

·
Registered
61 Posts
like the old school stuff , beemer and the lancia, reminds me of the old rally days mmm

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leo, looks good - not all your pictures are displaying?
Thanks Miguel. Are you sure???
I can see all of them...

all the tuned cars apart from your stand look horrible!
I have to agree with you. Don't want to sound snobbish but that was our thought too...
... but each to his own.

your r32 is awesome,any more pics of it?
Thanks mate :D

Unfortunately not, will have to take more pics next season.

Cheers,

Leo

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Theres some nice shiney metal there, dont know if it was because of the indoor lighting but theres some nice clean cars. So what would you say the car of the show was?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Theres some nice shiney metal there, dont know if it was because of the indoor lighting but theres some nice clean cars. So what would you say the car of the show was?
Guess there was no real car of the show due to the different tastes...

.. our stand drew a lot of attention with all the NSX's and my GTR (most people were suprised and told me that they haven't thought of seeing such a car here in Austria).

Some people were also impressed by the R35 but as I'd seen so many pics of the car in a nice trim on this forum before, I wasen't really impressed by the bone stock one they displayed. And to be honest, I prefer R32's, R33's and R34's to the R35.

Unfortunately most people here in Austria prefer all the German stuff to Japanese perfomance cars as they don't believe in Japanese engineering.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts