GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 32 GTR V-spec (1993) has an Autech individually-numbered sticker on the back window, and I was wondering if anyone (maybe in Jpan) knows if there's anything unusual/special about it? (Sorry if that sounds a bit anorak-ish!).

I guess it's just a regular v-spec presumably just supplied by Autech, but it would be nice to know.

I've used the search button, incidentally, which shows it but gives no info.

Any ideas, guys?
Cheers, CliveJ

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Autech do customisations of standard car, so I'd say it must have something special about it. e.g. Autech R33 was 4 door and Autech Stagea, Stagea with RB26 in.

There liek Nismo, but more focused on non sport related modifications.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
It can mean only one thing ... we need pictures of the entire car from top to bottom! :D

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Post a picture of that sticker.
There´s an Autech "ATTKD Power R´s Club" for Skyline GT-R´s maybe it´s the members number...

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 32 GTR V-spec (1993) has an Autech individually-numbered sticker on the back window, and I was wondering if anyone (maybe in Jpan) knows if there's anything unusual/special about it? (Sorry if that sounds a bit anorak-ish!).

I guess it's just a regular v-spec presumably just supplied by Autech, but it would be nice to know.

I've used the search button, incidentally, which shows it but gives no info.

Any ideas, guys?
Cheers, CliveJ
A revival of a very old thread !

Many years on, i have finally solved the question. This car was in fact owned by a member of staff from Autech, the sticker and number is to identify them to the HR department and allow parking on site !

It wasnt easy getting the info from Japan, but worthwhile i feel !

James

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Always satisfying when you can solve a mystery especially if it is a cold case.

I remember finding something in my car back in 2005 and could never figure out what in the world it was. It plugged into the cigarette lighter. I always thought it was some type of performance measuring device but it turned out to be nothing more than a air purifier gimmick you buy off an infomercial. Eventually found out about this in 2017, 12 years later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts