GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yes i bought a MX5 turbo with 220 bhp. GOOD CAR / GOOD COMPANY / TOOK A 2 MONTHS TO GET HEAR THOUGH DUE TO TIME OF YEAR.

You can get a good car for next to nothing but its always a gamble when you dont get to actually see the car.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
wait a minute...the prices of those cars there are the final prices? you only have to add +-100k yen to make it FOB? and then do the taxes here?

in that case, bring on project silvia!

(when quad is sold:D)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who's the dealer then? I have been looking on this website for a while and everything seems to very cheap in comparison to other places....

Hey if your after a Silvia my mate Gauds is selling his black one which was on the forum a few days ago. I've been out in it and it's awsome:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Who's the dealer then? I have been looking on this website for a while and everything seems to very cheap in comparison to other places....

Hey if your after a Silvia my mate Gauds is selling his black one which was on the forum a few days ago. I've been out in it and it's awsome:thumbsup: :D
haha that would be telling just kidding company called jap direct or something australian guy owns it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Hey if your after a Silvia my mate Gauds is selling his black one which was on the forum a few days ago. I've been out in it and it's awsome
probally the S15 posted up a week orso ago?

to expensive haha, i'll be touching the R33 funds then!

nah im just looking for a cheap S13/silvia once the quad is sold, rebuild the engine etc, take it slow.

How reliable is Japan Auto Direct?

on the bottom of his page there is a stock R32 GTR for 1m yen FOB. not that i'll buy it, but just to get info as everywhere i look there are used R32's for around that price...wwhich seems awfully cheap!

·
Registered
717 Posts
had some good cars from them but also had a car with a wasted oil pump (hense needed a rebuild) even though they said it had good pressure. good service and that was my only complaint.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
cheers skykit. you've had a couple of cars of them then?

oil pump (hense needed a rebuild) even though they said it had good pressure. good service and that was my only complaint.
things like that can happen offcourse. sadly.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
hmm took a look at most cars and decided that its not worth it really.

most cars are in appauling condition, and it doesnt surprise me if 25% atleast of those cars need something done to the engine to make it run properly again (something unexpected i mean with that;))

1 - 14 of 14 Posts