GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any1 tell me were i can get an auto art skyline diecast model from some1 did say once but i cant find the thread cheers dave ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Try calling Middlehurst Motors. I bought a couple (well OK, 5!!!) from them last time I was getting a service.

Most model shops should be able to order you one for a lot less money though. Circa £40 for the big ones and £20 for the small ones, not cheap but the detail is next to faultless.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
If you want to get a Midnight Purple ll R34 from Autoart, you have to pay £10 more. I have a blue one, and it has allready taken a tumble, and the spoiler fell off:(

-Elliot

Attachments

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yeah I got one blue on here sitting on my desk with the spoiler broken!!!

I also got the bodyshell for my R/C car!!!

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
I buy all my AutoArt models from this FAB shop. Absolutely great service and delivery too.

But I've forgotten the name, I'll try to dig it up.

Cem

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want a bayside blue 1 how much r they anyway has any1 got 1 theyd like to sell to me
cheers dave ;)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I bought mine for £39,99
Cem you told me to go to:

Car Crazy
9A Swan Street
Bawtry Doncaster
S Yorks
DN10 6JQ

I bought mine from a local model shop.

-Elliot

·
Registered
961 Posts
i can sell u one for 44! new with p&p

weve got two in stock !

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I think I paid about Yen 8,000 for a blue one. IMHO, the MP II paint doesn't look close enough to the real thing while the blue isn't too far off. A cool item for the bookshelf nonetheless!

Cya O!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx alot guys ill speak to u about ordering 1 wen i get paid obn the 10th if thats ok mate cheers dave ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts