GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2001 autococker thats been fully upgraded spent quite a few hundred quid on it and only used it about 6 times due to buying another 1 for some reason lol. its in full perfect working order come with loads of extras and spares . for more information give me a shout and ill get some pics v soon. cheers.
HuDeani.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have pics now if any 1 wants them? comes with loads of stuff and ill throw in 1000 paintballs :D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
£350 including postage. :D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will take 300 for the lot with 1000 paintballs and loads of extras and a few spares etc.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still forsale guys!! im open to a decent offer as i need the space lol

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont you just hate speed BUMPs lol

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi ya sent the pics again to the addy u listed :D

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here is some pics as i have finally worked out how to put them on here lol!

any 1 like to take this off my hands? as i really want a boost controller!! might swap this for one if any 1 wants

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
or will swap for some other tuning goodies for the same value!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am willing to swap for somethin like a apexi boost controller or some bigger injectors or some other tuning goodies for my hcr32 or will sell for £250 with all the gear and 1000 paintballs and include postage!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
found some more paintballs so thats 1500 and i found another spares box with the standard parts in. some 1 must want a nice new toy for xmas!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still for sale guys! anyone want it? or would like to swap it with some tuning stuff?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rite if any 1 would like this ill let it go for 210 posted with all the stuff and paintballs :D tickle any ones fancy?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
right i will let the lot go for £160 posted as i really could do with the cash! its a giveaway at this price lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts