GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used this co. for wheel refub? They have bases in kent, suffolk and liverpool. Looking for feedback on colour match if anyone has used them already.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude, Lepsons in Gillingham. They've got an amazing reputation.
Did contact them but you have to wait months for a booking (appreciate that tells u something). Also, would need to leave the car there all week, which not keen on, as have no way of transporting 4 wheels to them.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Well i'll be down there next week picking up my wheels, where in kent are you?

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
well, if you want them dropped off i'll happily take them when i go there to pick mine up. You'll just need to arrange collection when they're done though

mook

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, if you want them dropped off i'll happily take them when i go there to pick mine up. You'll just need to arrange collection when they're done though

mook
Appreciate the offer but have no way of picking them up and have no way of jacking the car up! The appeal of automotive was that they can repair on site.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Appreciate the offer but have no way of picking them up and have no way of jacking the car up! The appeal of automotive was that they can repair on site.
No worries. Best of luck

·
Registered
388 Posts
Never heard of them but I'd be interested to hear how it turns out.

I personally swear by Lepsons myself, they have the facilities to carry out processes which mobile vendors aren't able to do and they've always been spot on for me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
put your car into KDS detailing (look them up on detailing world, highly regarded). Get the car detailed and while they have it they can get the wheels done (they are next door to lepsons). Wheels only will take lepsons 1-2 days max. Its only longer if you leave the car

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
put your car into KDS detailing (look them up on detailing world, highly regarded). Get the car detailed and while they have it they can get the wheels done (they are next door to lepsons). Wheels only will take lepsons 1-2 days max. Its only longer if you leave the car
I know of KDS, but didn't realise they are next to lepsons. Thanks for this, might well get detailed for the summer and get the wheels done. Thanks alot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts