GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone used these guys in Yorkshire? I'm up that way for work soon and was thinking of getting some work done while i'm there. Let me know your experience!

Will.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
That's a hell of a journey from you matey :squintdan
Dave.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jason knows his stuff. hes done allthe work on my stagea and skyline that i cant do myself for whatever reason . a good bloke who id thoroughly recomend to any one witha skyline or stagea

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a hell of a journey from you matey :squintdan
Dave.
It is but i'm up there for a weeks work soon so i was thinking of getting it done whilst i'm there, plus work pay the travel costs!!:thumbsup:

Good to hear some positive feedback.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I’m planning on using them to underseal my car in the next few weeks. Not the most technical job I know but it will give me an idea of how competent they are and whether or not I should use them for any big jobs that I cant do myself?

Hesh, what type of work have you had done by Autosaurus?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I’m planning on using them to underseal my car in the next few weeks. Not the most technical job I know but it will give me an idea of how competent they are and whether or not I should use them for any big jobs that I cant do myself?

Hesh, what type of work have you had done by Autosaurus?
skyline .. full exhaust system, bit of welding ...plus diagnosing an abs.4wd fault (took alot of figuring out checking wiring and brakes systems) tracking and such ...

gearbox replacement on the stagea as i'd screwd up the auto box so wefitted a unit froma series two stag.

I should mention the stagea was delivered to Jason as id moved house with work, so the stagera arrived he checked it over ..yes GB was screwed so i sourced replacement and drove it up there.

he's also built his own 600bhp r32, and worked on numerous skylines from 32 to 34 ...rebuilt engines.. allsorts.

tis a small business but very friendly and knows the skyline.

in short a safe pair of hands for the pride and joy.

if you want to see a little of the work shop check the start of my video on the youtube channel....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjIxMDpV-s

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
For what its worth, Jason brought a car over to me for mapping.

Pretty much the whole car was built by him from fuel system to engine and turbos... End result was a bit more power than the owner is expecting and a very well built car (all specced by jason).
You could see a lot of thought has gone into chosing the right parts.

Very impressed with his work.

Rob

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, got the car back from him on wednesday and we had a good chat about GTR's etc. very friendly bloke and happy with the work he has done for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts