Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey Guys,

Autumn is here and we're kicking it off with a Contest!

Like all contests, the winner will receive a prize~!

Laser cut blue print of a Nissan R35 GTR!

What do you have to do to enter?

1. Please upload the most glamorous shot of your GTR with a beautiful scenic background celebrating the Autumn season.

2. Let me know why you enjoy Autumn. Tell us about your feels.

Rules and requirements (You know we have to have them!)

1. You must be a member on the site for a minimum of 1 month/30 days.

2. You have to include an image and include why you enjoy Autumn to qualify to enter the contest.

3. Only one entry per contestant. Choose wisely

Contest starts Wednesday, September 27, 2017 .

Last day you can enter the contest will be Monday, October 9th, 2017.

We will start the voting process for top 3 entries on Tuesday, October 10th. Voting ends Monday the 16th.

Second voting process will begin on On Tuesday, October 17th, the end date will be Monday, October 23rd and the WINNER! will be announced at the end of the day (EST).

Please post your entry in this thread!

Good Luck everybody!

~ Glen, Community Support​

·
Registered
441 Posts
Here's mine:

The reason I enjoy Autumn is because the GT-R's turbos love a cold fresh morning. From a personal perspective I enjoy the fantastic colours that this time of year brings, nothing better than a nice walk on a sunny Autumns day taking in all the lovely reds, browns, yellows from the trees and plants around.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like autumn as its the last time before the dreaded winter grit & salt, not to mention the goldenness of photos :)
(Pic Location Lecht Aberdeenshire)

Attachments

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys,

Yesterday was the last day you were able to enter the contest, please vote for top 3 images. You can vote by adding the post numbers to your post. Please do not vote for yourself, lets make this contest fair please :)

Monday October 16 is the last day you can submit your votes for top 3 entries. On Tuesday October 17 I will start the poll for you all to vote for the lucky winner of the Laser cut blue print of a Nissan R35 GTR!

Let the voting begin.

Thank you,

~ Glenda

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I decided to place all entries up since only one member narrowed it down, thank you @DeanoGtr

Good Luck to all entries and let the voting begin :)

~ Glenda

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Quite surprised to see this many entries, considering most GTR owners on here sh*t themselves when they see a greyish looking cloud or a spot of rain. Nice photo's guys!

·
Premium Member
5,826 Posts
voted

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Guys,

I want to announce the lucky winner of the Photo Autumn Contest, drum roll please.....

Congrats to @V-SpecII please send me a PM with your mailing information.

Thanks to all participants for being such a good sport :)

~ Glenda

·
Premium Member
5,826 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
WOOO HOOO!!! I WON!!!!!!

First time I've ever won somthing in my life........ Going to be a right cheeky git here...

Any chance my blue print could be a R34 GTR instead.... :p:flame::popcorn::runaway::tard::blahblah: :squintdan:smokin:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts